It is beautiful! It looks like it has lots of light and the windows are all pretty and old-fashioned. Really Molly - this is SO nice! I'm really happy for you :) Also I'm a fan of putting up pictures in a row right on top of the bunnies, like a little border. But if you didn't bring enough you could always cut cool things out of magazines and use those....I haven't done that in so long. It was SO much fun to make collages back in high school. Have fun!
oh my gosh!! full length windows (maybe doors?) greenery in the house, spacious kitchen, dolphin shower curtains (on one in a corner, you should draw in some sideburns and eyebrows =P)!! it's too bad the animals in your room are so cartoony, otherwise it'd be kinda like having beatrix potter dancing all around, and that would be great. but as it stands, i like addy's idea, lol.
Your apartment is phenomenal!! You shouldn't have posted... now you're going to get more visitors than you know what to do with :)
Hope you're having a great time. This blog thing is awesome. Very much a fan. Maybe I'll start a blog and call it Sex in the City, except I'll replace "Sex" with "Way Too Many Hours in the Office". Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
Dude, the bunnies are awesome. I Would just keep them. And then match them with some really contraversial art prints with swear words in them or something. It'll have a lot of character.
It is beautiful! It looks like it has lots of light and the windows are all pretty and old-fashioned. Really Molly - this is SO nice! I'm really happy for you :) Also I'm a fan of putting up pictures in a row right on top of the bunnies, like a little border. But if you didn't bring enough you could always cut cool things out of magazines and use those....I haven't done that in so long. It was SO much fun to make collages back in high school. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh!! full length windows (maybe doors?) greenery in the house, spacious kitchen, dolphin shower curtains (on one in a corner, you should draw in some sideburns and eyebrows =P)!! it's too bad the animals in your room are so cartoony, otherwise it'd be kinda like having beatrix potter dancing all around, and that would be great. but as it stands, i like addy's idea, lol.
ReplyDeleteYour apartment is phenomenal!! You shouldn't have posted... now you're going to get more visitors than you know what to do with :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great time. This blog thing is awesome. Very much a fan. Maybe I'll start a blog and call it Sex in the City, except I'll replace "Sex" with "Way Too Many Hours in the Office". Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
Omg, better idea:
ReplyDeleteYou should cook your way through Julia Child's Cookbook, IN FRANCE!
and then put it on your blog. holy crap i would read that.
this is, of course, provided you actually have a stove.
Dude, the bunnies are awesome. I Would just keep them. And then match them with some really contraversial art prints with swear words in them or something. It'll have a lot of character.
ReplyDelete